Give your players a better experience.
Enhance your brand
Get full control of your tournaments
Swedens leading venues are using Padelboard Arena
Psst! New concept for Padelboard Arena:
Create a loyal community of players with our brand new competition type for Padelboard Arena.
What is MATCHi Playlist?
- MATCHi Playlist enables your venue to create activities and tournaments for players with the same skill level. In other words: A more fun, competitive and rewarding experience. It’s as easy as it is smart. Music to your ears, right?
Your own top list
- Players meet and compete with each other, nothing new there. Here comes the smart part: Based on how they perform on the court, your venue is able to categorize players - creating your own venue-specific top list. The icing on the cake? The more they play, the better their matching levels will be.
How does it work?
- Initially, MATCHi Playlist will be based on a new game type - Beat the box. This is how it works:
- 4 players/court
- Flexible game time
- Teams rotate, everyone on the court faces each other
- Win = 25p, Draw = 5p and Loss = -15p
- The points are added to the MATCHi Playlist
App Store Scores
Few like empty courts
Most like full tournaments
The increasing number of padel courts brings a higher competition for the players. It requires more from us as hosts. With Padelboard you are able to give both yourself and the players a better experience - an experience players are longing to come back to.
“Our padelboard tournaments fill up within 24 hours and we even have a queue to our events, even after expanding our tournaments to include more players.”
A better experience for hosts and players.
Tournaments are not just easier to host, but Padelboard also makes it easier and more fun for the players:
- - You always know where, and with who, you are playing
- - You can report your own result
- - The live standings are just a klick away.
- - Chat with each other and the host
- - More time on the court.
Vary your tournaments with different game types
- The classic! The players are drawn with different partners and opponents each game and you collect points individually.
- Like Americano but with the same partner during the whole tournament. Perfect for competing as a team.
- Starts like an Americano but becomes more even with each round. Perfect if you want tough games for everyone.
- Team Mexicano is a mix of Mexicano and Team Americano. You keep you partner and fight your way through more difficult opponents to the top.
YOU DECIDE OVER HOW MUCH CONTROL YOU WANT OVER THE TOURNAMENTS
Want to create the tournament and let the players handle the rest? Or would you prefer to keep all of the control and handle it yourself? No matter what you chose, Padelboard delivers value for you and your players.
THE COMPLETE TOURNAMENT TOOL FOR PADEL
Using Padelboard is not only easy, but it also creates a flexible and fun playing experience.
- All you need is a web browser to manage your tournaments.
- The participants can manage their own games in the Padelboard App.
- You can decide if you want the players to manage the tournament or if you want to do it.
- Padelboard has support for how many - or few - participants you want.
Uneven number of players
- We distribute resting rounds for the players, so you don't have to cancel your tournament if someone doesn't show up.
- You can set up notifications for the tournament, so you can be notified when it's time to play.
Finish when you want
- You can select how many rounds you want to play, or keep playing indefinitely.
Support if needed
- We have a support team that can help you with any issues you might have.
THE TOURNAMENT TOOL FOR PADEL
TRY PADELBOARD FOR YOUR NEXT TOURNAMENT
Sign up and create an account
- Create your account online and enter the details for your venue. Add a card or apply for invoicing.
Create a tournament and invite the players.
- Choose a game type and the settings for your tournament and then invite the players with an unique code, in advance, or at the venue with a QR-code.
Enjoy a better experience
- Once each player is at the venue you can get started playing! Choose if you want to enter their scores or if you want them to handle it themselves.
5 €Per court & monthplus1 €Per player & tournament
- Unlimited number of players
- Dynamic pricing
- Uneven amount of players
- Dedicated support Dedikerad support
- Try today
- No hidden fees
“Padelboard Arena is the perfect tool for when we are planing and hosting larger tournaments and company events.”
“With Padelboard Arena we get flexibility when hosting tournaments and events. We are also very satisfied with the support.”
Have we not included your question? Reach out to us and we will answer it.
- Does everyone need to have Padelboard Arena?
- Nope! We recommend all players to use the app, but it's not a requirement. With Padelboard Arena you are able to add all of the players to the tournament.
- Can you show me how it works?
- Of course! Reach out to Robin and he'll setup a demo with you.
- Is it possible to view all rounds in advance?
- Absolutely. You can pre-draw as many rounds as you'd like.
- We are a part of a chain, do we need more than one account?
- Yes, one account per venue.